Consultations are usually from 12noon to 7pm daily. No consultations on Sundays. The clinic is opened 24hours daily. The out of hours (7pm to 8am) are for only acute and emergencies psychological/psychiatric cases.
There are specialized nurses to cater for any psychological/psychiatric emergencies. They run on three sectional bases to cover twenty four hours (24hrs) a day.
There is administrative manager who sees to day to day non-medical running of the clinic. Our specific psychological/psychiatric consultation includes: General medicines, Stress related illness, Psychological medicine, Substance abuse and related disorders.
The clinic has three Units namely: Main Unit, Stress and VIP Wards.
THE CLINIC SPECIALIZES IN DETOXIFICATION OF SUBSTANCE ABUSES E.G. ALCOHOL, DRUGS ETC.
Clinical Psychological Consultation areas include:
1. Personal Problems
2. Individual Therapy
3. Marital Therapy/Couples
4. Family Therapy
5. Sexual Problems
6. Learning Disabilities and Academic Problems
7. Stress/Depression Management
8. Drug and Substance Abuse
9. Psychological Assessment
10. Anxiety Disorder including
a. Phobic, Obsessive, Panic disorders
b. Post Traumatic Disorders
11. Schizophrenic disorder and related illnesses
12. Bipolar Disorders and related illnesses
13. Organic Related Psychosis Dementia and Seizures (Epilepsy) etc.
14. Attention Deficiency Hyperactive Disorders (ADHD)
The clinic also does the following Toxicological Screening:
1. Cannabis (Wee)
4. PCP etc.
- Cannabis (Wee)
- PCP etc.